After hearing Mr. Kelly speak last night, my recent attempt at reasoning with Vito Canuso and Karen Brown, and a discussion with attorney J. Matt Wolfe where I learned that Mr. Canuso was removed from the seat as chairman by order of the State GOP; I can say on behalf of Philadelphians for Ethical Leadership that the public; especially the 12.9% of Philadelphia Residents who are registered Republicans, demand some truthful answers from Mr. Canuso and Mr. Kelly.
Therefore, Philadelphians for Ethical Leadership; a nonpartisan grassroots watchdog group would like to help make Mr. Eastman's proposal a reality and host a moderated, neutral debate between Vito Canuso (formerly of the Philly GOP) and Kevin Kelly (of the Loyal Opposition).
- This debate will be held in a non-political venue with an impartial moderator.
- There will be a timekeeper.
- Each candidate will address a question and have an opportunity to give rebuttal.
- There will be no interruption.
- There will be no profanity.
- All accusations and/or claims MUST be backed with facts that can be checked.
Please contact Philadelphians for Ethical Leadership if you'd like to be a part of this event.